About... Ganapathy SubramanianThis author published 0 posts in this site.
Ganapathy Subramanian, Founder and CEO of MS Academy has a B.E degree from CEG Anna University. After 20 years in IT industry, he left a senior management position to pursue and lead his dream project - Management Scholars Academy. In his successful IT career, Ganapathy has been VP-HR at Polaris FT Ltd and Director-Projects at CSC India Pvt Ltd. He has designed, developed, and deployed many innovative leadership training programs, PM competency diagnostics frameworks, and performance management systems for project managers. These programs helped the corporates build PM competency and excel in project management practices. Ganapathy has traveled extensively in the US, UK, Japan and Singapore as a consultant for AT&T, Lucent, Citibank, CSC, Unilever and Visa. Ganapathy has been a mentor to many project managers in CSC, Polaris and now to hundreds of PMs through MS Academy. He has coached many PMs to appear and get the PMP certification. The reason MS Academy's PMP training program has become so popular so quickly is that the trainers give personal time and attention during and after the boot camp and guide the PMP aspirants step by step towards their goal. Please visit http://www.msacademy.in/ or contact email@example.com for further details.
- PMI ACP – Feedback from LM Sureshkumar
- Managing risks
- Continuous self-improvement cycle
- What is your intelligence type?
- A relational database for PMBoK
- Project Management Posters – samples
- Project Integration Management Simplified – Guest Post by Sambit Daspatnaik
- Windows 8 hands-on review
- PMBoK Version 5
- November 2012 MS Academy PMP boot camp and free orientation
- 10 tips for passing PMP exam
- MS Academy Dec month PMP boot camp photos
- Any relevant training in Project Management can get you PDUs
- Yes! You can get PDUs for writing a blog here
- Practical tips for PM – 20; How are you different?